Newzik iOS 7.2.0 Release Notes
Modified on: Fri, 17 Feb, 2023 at 6:23 PM
Newzik iOS 7.2.0 was released on February 17, 2023. The following items have been added, changed or fixed:
- Upgrade layout for current pieces list in Score View.
- Add "Export musicXML" option in Score View menu.
- Add share button in media list view.
- Disable "Next piece after last page" behaviour when navigating from ScoreView in main pieces list.
- Remove keyboard dismiss tap gesture in pickers to avoid mis-tap when selecting an item.
- Display the LiveScore indicator on the relevant pieces in the Library view
- Add the scanner tool shortcut in the Home screen
- Fixed an issue where loading MIDI file with no track provokes a crash.
- Fixed an issue where keyboard disappears when typing email from Score view while a BT pedal is connected.
- Fixed an issue where BT pedal not working anymore after typing a text annotation.
- Fixed an issue where piece composer field is emptied after adding tags in the piece details view.
- Fixed an issue where piece tags layout is broken after device orientation changes.
- Fixed an issue where a project is not deletable from the project list in multiple selection mode.
- Fixed an issue where tuner is not affected when the reference pitch is modified in the tuning settings.
- Fixed an issue where organisation projects has erratic behaviour in multiple selection mode.
- Fixed an issue where jump buttons become opaque when triggered from a PDF page turn synchronisation.
- Fixed an issue where exporting a piece to PDF turns brackets from the file name into hyphens.
Newzik is the author of this solution article.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.