Sure thing! The great majority of Newzik's features are available offline.
Newzik has some cloud-based features that require an internet network to function.
Here is a list of the features that require an internet connection:
- Sharing/receiving materials and markings in real time (our collaborative "Projects" feature).
- Importing sheet music from a file-sharing service or a partner music publisher
- Sharing/receiving sheet music via email or download link
- Saving up edits on the Newzik server. As soon as your device retrieves an internet connection, however, all of your edits will be synced up automatically.
- Signing in to a Newzik account
To sum up, you can be reassured of one thing: the app is built to work offline for performances.