You can send your Pieces and Setlists via email and via all your installed sharing apps to anyone that uses Newzik.
There are several ways to share a Piece:
- From the Pieces list view: swipe left on the title of a Piece, click the share icon and select the "Share" option
- From a Piece’s Information: select “Share”
- From within a Piece: Open the Features menu and click “Share” in the list
There are several ways to share a Setlist:
- From the Setlist tab: Swipe left on the title of a Setlist, click the share icon and select the “Share” option
- From within a setlist: Click the black circle icon in the top-right corner and select “Share"
The recipient will simply have to click on the shared link to import the sheet music into their account.
Please note that the Pieces and Setlists imported this way are independent from the Pieces or Setlists present in the sender’s account. Edits and markings made after the import will not be shared between accounts. To learn how to share edits and markings in real time, please refer to “Projects”.