You can send your Pieces and Setlists via email to anyone that uses Newzik.
There are several ways to send a Piece via email:
- From the Library or a Setlist: Swipe left on the title of a Piece, click the share icon and select “Send via e-mail”
- From a Piece’s Details: Click the share icon and select “Send via e-mail”
- From within a Piece: Open the Features menu and click “Send via e-mail” in the list
There are several ways to send a Setlist via email:
- From the Setlist tab: Swipe left on the title of a Setlist, click the share icon and select “Send via e-mail”
- From within a setlist: Click the share icon in the top-right corner and select “Send via e-mail"
The recipient of such an e-mail will simply have to click on the “Open this Piece” or “Open this Setlist” button to import the sheet music into their account.
You may also choose to share a Piece or Setlist through another means by using the “Copy shareable link” option.
Please note that the Pieces and Setlists imported this way are independent from the Pieces or Setlists present in the sender’s account. Edits and markings made after the import will not be shared between accounts. To learn how to share edits and markings in real time, please refer to “Projects”.