The LiveScore feature (beta) is available on Newzik Web for all Newzik users. Thanks to Newzik's Maestria deep learning technology, you can convert PDF sheet music to LiveScores, generating a playable MIDI file synced with the score and a downloadable MusicXML file.
Follow the steps below to convert your PDF parts to LiveScores. Have a look at Guidelines and Best Practice for Successful LiveScore Conversion and at the list of compatible musical elements to make the most of LiveScores.
1. Log in to your Newzik account on Newzik Web.
2. Import a new piece, or open an existing piece from your library, setlists or projects.
3. Select the part you wish to convert by clicking on it, and click on the LiveScore icon.
4. That's it! The status and progress of your LiveScore conversion will be displayed next to the title of the selected part. At this point, you can close the score, and even close your browser at any time - the LiveScore conversion will still run in the background.
You can also check the status and progress of your LiveScore conversions in the LiveScore dashboard.
5. Once your LiveScore is ready, you will see a download icon next to the title of the selected part, allowing you to download the generated MusicXML file. A playable MIDI file will also be automatically generated - you will see it appear in the Media section, in the right side panel. Click play to hear the MIDI file in sync with a play-along cursor on your music!
If you need further information, watch this "How to create and use LiveScores?" video below: