There are three options to import digital sheet music into Newzik Web.
1. Click on the "+" button in the top-right corner of the Home and then on "Add a Piece"
2. Click on the "+" button in the top-right corner of the Piece section
3. Drag and drop your files onto the platform: simply grab the files from your computer and drop them on the screen
By selecting your PDF scores from your computer you will have two options.
- The "Group" option, which allows you to import several files at once to create a multi-document Piece.
- The "Split" option if you want to create one Piece for each file.
Note: Any file imported on Newzik Web will also be viewable in the Newzik App, and vice versa (except for MusicXML and Lyrics & Chords files), as long as you are connected to the same account on both platforms.