There are several ways to add Pieces to a Project:
- From within a Project: Click the “+” icon in the Project header and:
- click on "Add from library" to copy a piece to the project: select your Piece(s) using the green checkboxes on the left
- click on "Add file" to import a new file directly into the project
- From the Library: Click on “Edit” in the top-right corner of the Library screen, select your Piece(s) using the green checkboxes and click on “Copy to Project” in the top-left corner
- When importing a new Piece: When you create a new Piece from the Import menu, you will always be presented with the option to add it to a Project
Note: Copying a Piece from the Library or from a Setlist to a Project will duplicate it to create an independent Piece.