In Newzik, a Project is a collaborative Setlist shared between several users (band, choir, classroom, ...).
All pieces, parts edits made by a given member will be synchronized and replicated for all other members of the Project.
Projects are located in the "Shared Library" section.
To invite a other user to join a project, one just need to tap on the invite button and use the dedicated sharing sheet to send the invite link via your preferred channel :
Here is a list of the actions that are shared in a Project:
- Adding or deleting a Piece/Part/Media file
- Reordering Pieces inside of a Project, and Parts inside a Piece
- Changing the name of the Project
- Changing a Piece’s metadata (title, composer, etc.)
- Adding, removing and editing all kinds of annotations
- Adding, removing and editing Bookmarks and Jumps
- Adding, removing and editing annotation Layers
- All actions made in the “Crop” feature
- All actions made in the “Rearrange” feature
- Synchronizing a Part with a media file
- Transposing and resizing a MusicXML file
Here is a list of the actions that are not shared in a Project:
- Changing display settings (Sepia, double-page landscape, etc.)
- Changing page turn settings (Half-page turn, slow scroll, etc.)
- Turning pages
- Switching between individual Parts and Pieces
- Launching the metronome
- Changing the tempo and settings of the metronome
- Changing the playback speed and pitch of a media file