Please check that both the sending and receiving devices are connected to a stable internet network: the speed of synchronization will depend mostly on the speed and reliability of the internet network. Moreover, large files might take longer to upload and download.
Please note that new data from a Project will be automatically downloaded on the members’ devices only if Newzik is active (running in the foreground) and no Piece is open (downards synchronization is blocked when a Piece is open in order to avoid unwanted edits popping up on the screen during performance).
Please note that it is advised to enable push notifications for Newzik in order to receive Project updates more reliably. If push notifications are not enabled, please pull down and release any list (pieces, setlists or projects) to launch the synchronisation process.
A syncing banner will appear at the top of the library screen when your account is synchronizing, with different statuses:
- "Uploading changes": your new files and/or edits are being uploaded from your device to the Newzik cloud
- "Fetching data": some edits made on your account or in a project you are a member off are being downloaded to your device
- "Downloading files": some new files that have been added to your account or to a project you are a member of are being downloaded to your device
- "Synced": all edits and new files have been synced successfully to and from the Newzik cloud
- "Offline": your device does not have an active internet connection
You can also check the synchronization status of your account in the sync dashboard, located in the account section of the Newzik app. If you find that some edits and/or files have not been properly synced, click on the "Synchronize now" button to force the synchronization process.
If the problem persists, get in touch with our support team at email@example.com