Most Bluetooth foot pedals are recognized as external keyboards by the iPad or iPhone, which prevents the virtual keyboard from appearing. To make it pop up, follow the instructions below corresponding to your pedal model:
- AirTurn BT-200, BT-200 S-2, BT-105, etc.: press the red power button.
- AirTurn PED Pro: press the keyboard button on the PED device.
- PageFlip Firefly, Butterfly or Dragonfly: press the currently selected mode button (button with the blinking red light below or next to it).
- IK Multimedia iRig BlueTurn: press and hold the left (“up” arrow) footswitch for three seconds.
- Donner Page Turner: press both footswitches simultaneously.