When (and only when) you log in to your Newzik account, depending on the size of your digital music library, it might take some time for your Pieces to load and appear on your device.
A syncing banner will appear at the top of the library screen when your account is synchronizing, with different statuses:
- "Uploading changes": your new files and/or edits are being uploaded from your device to the Newzik cloud
- "Fetching data": some edits made on your account or in a project you are a member off are being downloaded to your device
- "Downloading files": some new files that have been added to your account or to a project you are a member of are being downloaded to your device
- "Synced": all edits and new files have been synced successfully to and from the Newzik cloud
- "Offline": your device does not have an active internet connection